DEQ’s Quality Management System (QMS) is a framework for environmental data and information used by the agency.
The benefits include the following:
- Defensible products and decisions
- Integrity of scientific data
- Effective resource management
- Justifiable resource expenditures
- Continual process improvement
- A healthier, cleaner Idaho
Quality Management Plan
Our Quality Management Plan (QMP) outlines steps to communicate and implement quality management procedures within the agency. Successful data collection and monitoring activities ensure that our scientists, engineers, technicians, managers, and support staff make informed decisions based on various environmental information generated by staff, citizens, businesses, industries, and others.
- DEQ’s Quality Management Plan