Official Government Website

Waste Management Permits and Applications

DEQ issues permits and certifications for certain types of facilities that treat, store, or dispose of wastes as well as for ore processing facilities that use cyanide in their mineral extraction processes. DEQ also oversees these permits and ensures the facilities meet and comply with all applicable laws and permit conditions.

This accordion will not appear on the screen

Solid Waste

Solid Waste Program Manager

Matthew Beeter
(208) 373-0121


Senior Mining Scientist

Don Carpenter
(208) 373-0141

Hazardous Waste

Hazardous Waste Permit Supervisor

Brian English
(208) 373-0425

ver: 3.5.1 | last updated:
Jump back to top of page button