Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.
Workshops and Training
- Wastewater Treatment Operator Grades III and IV Exam Review: Rexburg, July 24-25, 2019: The Association of Boards of Certification (ABC) has generated entirely NEW tests. The two-day exam review class is designed for all personnel who are taking the new ABC wastewater operator exam grades III and IV.
- NESHAP 6H 5-Year Painter Training Certification: August 2019: This training provides in-class and hands-on instruction in spray efficiency techniques.
- Wastewater Treatment Grade 2 Operator Certification and Review: September 17, 2019: This workshop is designed to assist Grade 2 wastewater operators in building skills and knowledge in the operation of wastewater treatment systems. The training is intended for individuals that are preparing to take the ABC examination for wastewater treatment system operator certification.
- Wastewater Operations Troubleshooting: September 18, 2019: This course will provide attendees with lessons in solving a variety of wastewater operational problems associated with different types of wastewater treatment facilities and situations.
- Wastewater Land Application Exam Preparation and Review of Study Manual: Pocatello and Boise, October 2019: The purpose of this course is to review wastewater land application (WWLA) and provide wastewater land application operators with the basic understanding needed to operate land application systems in an efficient and environmentally sound manner consistent with the requirements of their permit.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Source Water Protection Workshop
- Source Water Protection Workshop: Cyanotoxins in Drinking Water: Protection and Response
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2019 | 2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007