Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues.
Workshops and Training
- IPDES E-Permitting System Training for Suction Dredge, Drinking Water Treatment, and Ground Water Remediation General Permittes: DEQ is providing a free, online IPDES e-permitting training for applicants and permittees who must submit notices of intent, reports, and other information.
- Wastewater Treatment Operator Grades III and IV, Boise, August 4, 5, 6, 2020: The Association of Boards of Certification (ABC) has generated entirely NEW tests. The exam review webinars are designed for all personnel who are taking the new ABC wastewater operator exam grades III and IV.
- Wastewater Treatment Operator Grades I and II, Boise, August 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 2020: The Association of Boards of Certification (ABC) has generated entirely NEW tests. The exam review webinars are designed for all personnel who are taking the new ABC wastewater operator exam grades I and II.
- Wastewater Collection Operator III and IV Exam Review, Boise, August 18, 19, 20, 21, 2020: These webinars review information for those preparing for the Wastewater Operators - Collection III and IV Certification examinations. The purpose of these webinars is to prepare wastewater professionals in Idaho to pass licensure exams by providing them with all of the information that is required by the ABC need-to-know criteria.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Source Water Protection Workshop
- Source Water Protection Workshop: Cyanotoxins in Drinking Water: Protection and Response
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2019 | 2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007