Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator II Training: Rathdrum, February 27, 2019, and Boise, March 6, 2019: This training will cover Class II certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator III Training: Rathdrum, February 28, 2019, and Boise, March 7, 2019: This training will use Class III certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics.
- Basics of Wastewater Treatment: Boise, January 23-24, 2019: This two-day workshop provides a fundamental overview of the different processes found at wastewater treatment plants.
- Idaho Water Quality Workshop: Boise, January 29-31, 2019: This annual workshop covers water quality methods, results, and policy. Since 1990, this workshop has provided a forum for technical dissemination of water quality topics, as well as opportunities to network and share information.
- Idaho Reuse and Operators Conference: Boise, May 21-23, 2019: This annual conference enables water and wastewater operators, engineers, public works directors, elected officials, consultants, developers, attorneys, environmental advocates, and other professionals to continue their education, network, and discuss key issues related to water reuse in Idaho and the West.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Source Water Protection Workshop: 2018 | 2016
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007