Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.
- Basics of Wastewater Treatment: Boise, November 8-9, 2017:This two-day workshop provides a fundamental overview of the different processes found at wastewater treatment plants.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator III Training: Boise, December 6: This training will use Class III certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics. This class will not only help operators prepare for their next exam, it will also provide an opportunity to learn about treatment processes, which are not at their current facility.
- Idaho Water Quality Workshop: Boise, January 30-February 1, 2018: Discuss water quality methods, results and applications. Since 1990, this workshop has provided a forum for technical dissemination of water quality topics, as well as opportunities to network and share information.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Idaho Nitrate Symposium: Working Together to Protect Idaho’s Drinking Water (Source Water)
Presentations from the December 4, 2014 symposium.
- Source Water Protection Workshop: 2016
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007