Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.Trainings
- Water Reuse Conference: May 17-18, 2017, Boise: This annual conference enables water and wastewater operators, engineers, public works directors, elected officials, consultants, developers, attorneys, environmental advocates, and other professionals to continue their education, network, and discuss key issues related to water reuse in Idaho and the West.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator II Training: June 1, Hayden: This training will cover Class II certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator III Training: June 2, Hayden: This class will not only help operators prepare for their next exam, it will also provide an opportunity to learn about treatment processes, which are not at their current facility.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Idaho Nitrate Symposium: Working Together to Protect Idaho’s Drinking Water (Source Water)
Presentations from the December 4, 2014 symposium.
- Source Water Protection Workshop: 2016
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007