Environmental Conferences, Trainings & Workshops Hosted by DEQ
Periodically DEQ hosts conferences, trainings, and workshops on environmental topics to provide environmental professionals and other interested parties an opportunity to network and learn about air quality, water quality, and waste management issues of interest and concern.
- ABC Exam Review Wastewater Treatment Operator III Training: Boise, December 6: This training will use Class III certification exam-type questions and answer possibilities on a wide range of wastewater treatment topics. This class will not only help operators prepare for their next exam, it will also provide an opportunity to learn about treatment processes, which are not at their current facility.
- Wastewater Collection Operator Review for OIT and Class I and II Certifications: Boise, January 16-17, 2018: This two-day class covers a review for those preparing for the Wastewater Operators - Collection OIT, and Class I and II Certification examinations. The subject material will be presented at an introductory level and will provide practical information to be used in the execution of duties in daily work in a collection system.
- Idaho Water Quality Workshop: Boise, January 30-February 1, 2018: Discuss water quality methods, results and applications. Since 1990, this workshop has provided a forum for technical dissemination of water quality topics, as well as opportunities to network and share information.
Previous Conferences, Trainings, and Workshops
- Idaho Nitrate Symposium: Working Together to Protect Idaho’s Drinking Water (Source Water)
Presentations from the December 4, 2014 symposium.
- Source Water Protection Workshop: 2016
- Water Reuse Conferences
Links to presentations at previous annual water reuse conferences are available here:
2017 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007