St. Maries Woodstove Changeout Program
Homeowners who have a non-EPA certified wood appliance or an EPA-certified device 20 or more years old are encouraged to apply. Open hearth fireplaces are not eligible for this program.
Who is eligible?
- Applicants must be the legal owner of the home or rental property. Renters may not participate.
- Homes must be located within the boundaries of the St Maries Woodstove Changeout Boundary. (See Map)
- All purchases, installation, and decommissioning work must be performed by a DEQ-authorized vendor.
- Replaced woodstove or insert must be turned in for recycling after new appliance is installed.
How do I apply?
Obtain a St Maries Woodstove Changeout application below or at St Maries City Hall and select a DEQ-approved vendor from the list below.
- Homeowner Application
- Homeowner Information Sheet
- Participating Vendor List
- Information for Vendors
- Participant Support Cost Agreement Application