Accepting comments from May 21, 2021, through June 21, 2021.
The Idaho Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) seeks comment on the draft Technical Guidance Manual for Individual and Subsurface Sewage Disposal Systems.
The manual provides guidance on the design, construction, alteration, repair, operation, and maintenance of standard individual and subsurface sewage systems, their components, and alternatives and is updated periodically to adapt to the dynamic and complex nature of small wastewater disposal systems.
In May 2021, DEQ updated the following sections:
- Section 220.127.116.11.1 Provisional ETPS Approval (1-6 to 1-7)
- Section 18.104.22.168.2 General ETPS Approval (1-7 to 1-9)
- Section 1.8 Property Access & Use (Easements) (1-20 to 1-22)
- Section 4.8.2 ETPS Approval Conditions (4-53 to 4-54)
- Section 22.214.171.124 Standard In-Trench Sand Filter Design & Construction (4-135)
Written comments will be accepted through June 21, 2021, at 5 p.m. MDT. Submit comments electronically or by mail or email to:
On-Site Wastewater Coordinator
1410 N. Hilton St.
Boise, ID 83706
Technical Guidance Manual for Individual and Subsurface Sewage Disposal Systems (Updated May 2021)