Accepting comments from March 31, 2021, through April 30, 2021.
The Idaho Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) seeks comment on the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund FY2022 Intended Use Plan.
Under Section 1452(b) of the Safe Drinking Water Act, each state is required to prepare an annual Intended Use Plan identifying the use of funds in the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund program and describe how those uses support the goal of protecting public health.
The FY2022 Intended Use Plan includes the following:
- A list of prospective loan projects, ranked in priority order, including the size of systems, estimated project cost, and a project description Note: projects are technically funded via the purchase of debt but are referred to, for ease of reading, as “loans”
- The criteria and methods for distribution of funds
- Short-term and long-term goals of the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund set-aside activities
- Assurances and specific proposals
The draft report is available for public review at DEQ’s State Office (1410 N. Hilton St.) and on DEQ’s website. Comments will be accepted through April 30, 2021, at 5 p.m. MST, and can be submitted electronically on DEQ’s Public Comments page or by mail or email to:
Grants & Loans Bureau Chief
1410 N Hilton
Boise, Idaho 83706
Drinking Water State Revolving Fund FY2022 Intended Use Plan