Underground Storage Tank Service Provider Training
This free informational training will describe the new Idaho underground storage tank rules and will provide instructions on how to perform testing, use DEQ forms, and much more. Representatives from Franklin Fueling and Veeder-Root will also be present.
April 5, 2018
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DEQ State Office
1410 N. Hilton, Boise
Topics will include:
- Summary of 2017 DEQ UST rules
- Spill bucket and containment sump testing
- Test water disposal
- Overfill device inspections
- Positive shutdown programming
- Leak detection equipment testing and inspections
- Walkthrough inspections