Wastewater Lagoon Troubleshooting Workshop
This advanced two-day workshop will be hands-on and cover methods, techniques, and strategies for BOD reduction, TSS removal, odor control, sludge reduction, and nutrient removal. Field testing for how to pull samples, where to pull samples and when to pull samples will be included. The class will be taught by Steve Harris, president and owner of H&S Environmental, in Mesa, Arizona. This course will emphasize practical application at wastewater treatment sites with lagoons. Topics will include:
- Deterrents to lagoon treatment performance
- Keys to getting greater control over a lagoon system to remove more BOD, TSS, and sludge
- Causes of high BOD and TSS problems and possible solutions
- Troubleshooting nitrogen removal problems
- Sludge reduction without dredging
Who Should Attend?
- Wastewater operators, engineers, and professionals who work with lagoons
The cost for the two-day workshop is $115. Tuition includes a copy of an operators guide to Wastewater Lagoon Troubleshooting: An Operators Guide to Solving Problems and Optimizing Wastewater Lagoon Systems. Lunch is on your own
Continuing Education Credits
Training has been approved for 1.400 CEUs for wastewater.