Wastewater Lagoon Troubleshooting Workshop
This workshop will cover new methods, techniques, and strategies for BOD reduction, TSS removal, odor control, sludge reduction, and nutrient removal. The class will be taught by Steve Harris, president and owner of H&S Environmental, in Mesa, Arizona. This course will emphasize practical application at wastewater treatment sites with lagoons. Topics will include:
- Deterrents to lagoon treatment performance
- Keys to getting greater control over a lagoon system to remove more BOD, TSS, and sludge
- Causes of high BOD and TSS problems and possible solutions
- Troubleshooting nitrogen removal problems
- Sludge reduction without dredging
Who Should Attend?
- Wastewater operators, engineers, and professionals who work with lagoons
The cost for the Meridian workshop is $45, and the cost for the two-day workshop in Twin Falls is $75. Tuition includes a copy of an operators guide to Wastewater Lagoon Troubleshooting: An Operators Guide to Solving Problems and Optimizing Wastewater Lagoon Systems.
Wastewater CEUs: 0.7
Wastewater CEUs: 1.4 (2 days)